I love these things! Not the part where I have to fill them out but I love reading everyone else's. I just love to know things about people! Here is mine:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday while Blogging about Mom.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope cause I can type faster than I can write and when I type, I can read it!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham and cheese
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Just one wonderful little boy!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Oh, hell yeah. I like th person I am today!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Almost always!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO WAY!! What if the rope were too long? Too Scary!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Mini-wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
My homemade chocolate ice cream.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How they talk.
14. RED OR PINK?
Since I have to choose, Pink. But from the whole rainbow, baby blue.
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My baby fat. He is 10 years old and I still have the baby fat! Time to get rid of it.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mom's physical presence in my life.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST??If I were asking people to fill it out, I would love to read all about them.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Black sweats and no shoes.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Silence. and it's getting old! lol
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Baby blue
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Jaocb fresh from the bath, rain, there are lots but I can't think right now! lol
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I don't remember! I think it was Kim on Friday morning after court!
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE?
Definitely!
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't like to watch sports.
25. HAIR COLOR?
I think it's dark brown with blonde highlights! Its been YEARS since I have seen the real color.
26. EYE COLOR?
Hazel, like Dad's
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chocolate, Mexican, I just like food in general!
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I love happy endings!
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I watched 4 hours of the L Word, but that's not really a movie so I guess Journey to the Center of the Earth.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray with Hawaii written across it!
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I want to pick Spring. I love when things come back to life. But if I have to pick between the 2 listed here, Summer.
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
I want both! I am greedy!
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
anything with Chocolate
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?I'm cheating and not naming others....so no one
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?same as 35
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Let's see, Civil Litigation for school and You on A Diet for pleasure.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Which mouse pad? The one at work or the one here at home? lol
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I didn't watch TV last night. I went OUT!!! lol
40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Rain on the river, James Galway playing the flute.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hawaii! Can I go back? Please???
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am Strong. I can survive!
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Philly Naval Hospital
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I would love to see anyone's answers.
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I have no spouse or significant other at the moment. Ask me again later!
Ok. Time for Breakfast and I think I am going shopping after that! I need to get thread to hem Jacob's pants before he gets home!