Being sick in bed yesterday certainly gave me time to think. One of the things that I took time to think about was “fate.” She has certainly played a big part in taking care of me these past few years. She has probably taken care of me for longer than that but I have not recognized her hand in my life until recently.
Yesterday, she helped me to fight off my cold long enough to get me through to a day when I could be “down” completely. I was able to stay in bed and rest for the day because I didn’t have to work, take care of my son or the house or anything.
Before yesterday, fate has been guiding me and protecting me as necessary. When my marriage was dissolving, she provided me with a therapist to help me to regain my sanity.
When my therapist suggested that exercise to help combat the depression, she provided me with a free family membership to the local YMCA.
When my son was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, she provided a great child study team at his school to get him situated with helpful interventions.
When the Aspergers Doctor suggested therapy in addition to the interventions at school, she provided me with a wonderful therapist to help us both learn how to cope with the disease.
Many times when I have felt I could not accomplish what was necessary in my life, Fate has stepped in and provided some kind of solution for me.
I have every confidence that Fate will provide me with everything I need to be happy in my life, I just have to keep my eyes open for her signs.
I certainly will be keeping mine open!