There is something to be said for Bed Rest. It REALLY helps. Yesterday, I was so sick with a head cold and was able to stay in bed for the day. I didn't have to work, because it was a holiday and Jacob had school. So for 7 hours, I was in bed resting. And I can't tell you the last time I was able to rest when I was sick. Probably before I had a kid.
Today, other than a sore nose from blowing and a little bit of stuffy, I am fine. I seem to have beaten the head cold! I highly recommend bed rest for a cold.
Of course, for Mom's that can be a difficult prescription to fill. Even when we are so sick that we can't lift our heads from the pillow, we still head the "MOM!" call.
But that is a mom's job. Like the postman, rain, snow, sickness and health.
Be healthy!