Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happiness!

Ok. I am easy! It doesn't take much to make me happy! An email, a comment on my facebook page, a back rub. hummmm Love the back rubs!

But today, while a little miserable this morning at work, promptly got better with news that Jacob's father will let him go to soccer practice that starts this week and that I can TAKE HIM! I get to see Jacob tomorrow! One whole day earlier than I thought I would!

I am so happy! See, that's all it takes, getting to see my kid! God, I've missed him. I was so ready for him to go. I like my breaks from him but they usually are only for a weekend. This was supposed to be for a week. ACK.

I have done pretty well, considering. I have not become the blithering idiot of the past. I have managed to hold conversations with people about things other than Jacob. I haven't even opened the door to his room or slept with Big Bear.

But I am SO excited to get to see him tomorrow! YAY!!

I'm easy. Just give me my kid! Or a back rub. ;)