Ok. There are numerous reasons I don't like snow. One is that it is cold and wet and I have to clean up after it. YUCK. I have enough things to clean without adding this to my list.
Another reason is that the schools around here close for a flurry! I was actually surprised that they didn't send the kids home from school yesterday when it was snowing. So, the schools were closed today. That meant that I had to either take a day off work OR take him with me. Either idea is NOT a fun one for me! So we stayed home for a bit today. I did pop into work to get the stuff I need for a meeting in Bridgeton tomorrow.
Then we went to Sports Authority to look for swim goggles. Yes, Swim Goggles on a snow day! Jacob takes swim lessons pretty much year round as therapy for his Aspergers and he needed swim goggles. I will admit that he seemed to swim better today, kept his face in the water more when he was supposed to and stuff! YAY Jacob! Here is a pic of the new goggles.