I think everyone in my house loves my furniture. See pictures of the kitty cats enjoying it!

And here was dinner tonight. Jacob called me Rachael Ray cause it was done in 30 minutes! (not counting the prep work this morning putting the meat in a marinade!) And YES, that is a BIG glass of wine. After the long, busy, hectic day I had at work, I NEED it!
Saylors (We got her at a Yard Sale!)
Kitters
I love my new furniture. I even found curtains that work! While they are not my dream curtains (I don't know what my dream curtains would be!) they look better at the windows than the purple ones did! lol
And here was dinner tonight. Jacob called me Rachael Ray cause it was done in 30 minutes! (not counting the prep work this morning putting the meat in a marinade!) And YES, that is a BIG glass of wine. After the long, busy, hectic day I had at work, I NEED it!