I love lists. You list everything you need to get accomplished and check it off when its done. Not only do you know everything that you need to get done but seeing all the check marks next to the tasks is like a pat on the back. To me it says, Job Well Done.
This week, I have been making lists to get ready for Disney. I want to make sure I take everything we might need but not over pack and have to pay extra to check the bag.
So I have lists for what I need to pack for Jacob and myself, lists for what I still need to buy, and a list of what I need to get finished before we are ready to go. Pretty soon, I will need lists for my lists!
But at the end of Saturday, I will have lots of check marks on my lists because everything will be done! Lots of pats on the back for a job well done!
This is our first vacation since 2006. We are both excited, not just because its Disney (as if that is not enough reason!) but we will get lots of time together to relax.