It's Sunday night and Jacob is gone again. I am alone. Again. But I am not as weak and pathetic as I was last week. Yes, I am sad and I miss him already but I am functioning normally.
We had a good weekend. Lots of hugs and snuggles all weekend long. We watched a couple of movies and he snuck in the river for a swim while I was on the beach taking pictures of a ship passing by. Our cookout tonight was great. Except for the neighboring druggie that doesn't take a hint that they are not invited to a family picnic. Next time I will be rude.
It's going to be a busy week so it will fly by and in a blink of an eye, we will be in Disney! YAY!!
Jacob is so excited! He can't wait to get there and see everything there is to see! I can't wait to get there and see HIM see everything!
I have to get batteries for the new camera, that I still have to play with and learn to use. Jacob has soccer practice on Tuesday, which I am taking him to. He also has practice on Thursday which his Dad is taking him to, supposedly. Then Jacob gets home on Friday and I get to pack us up for DISNEY!
Five more days of work, then I am off for 10! I can't wait for THAT.