Have you ever wanted to be alone? I'm sure we all have at one time or another. Recently, I have been wanting to be alone. I have wanted to shut out the world and everyone in it and just be alone for a while.
For several weeks now, I have enjoyed my time in the car on the way to and from work because I have not had to make conversation or listen to others talk with me.
It concerns me that I want this time alone. Why? I love my son, my other family members and my friends. I love being with all of them but I just don't feel like it right now.
In the past, I have been depressed. I mean REALLY, Clinically depressed. I don't want to go back there ever again. So I will be watching myself for those signs to come back, should they ever.
Since this weekend is Jacob's time with his father, I took yesterday to shut the world out and just hibernate in my house. I didn't take time to analyze WHY I need to do this, that can wait for another day. I took time to hide from the world.
Today, I will try going back into the world and see how I feel, see if I have to act like I want to be out there or if i really want to be there. And if I don't want to be there, I will do some soul searching as to why.