Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekends

This weekend was a nice and relaxing one. Nothing special happened but Jacob and I emjoyed it just the same! We have been enjoying the new furniture, playing with each other and SWIMMING! Yes, Swimming in January! And not MY plunge either! lol

Swimming is one of Jacob's favorite things to do other than sit in front of the TV or computer. I like it cause it gets him from in front of the TV and computer. ;) He has swim lessons Mondays and Wednesdays and I have time to go to the gym during the time he is in the pool.

Today though, we played in the pool together. And it was great! Lots of splashing, laughing and a bit of swimming going on. On the way home, he said what a great day this was!

I loved hearing that! That's all it took to make it the best day for me too!