Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dating

Ok. So I have been divorced for 3 years and have spent most of that time healing. Lately, I have been thinking more and more of what I am missing in my life, thinking it might be time to "get back out there".

Not that I was out there much before my marriage. I dated a couple of guys in high school, then met what I considered the love of my life who is now my ex.

My question is, How do you go about meeting someone? I have friends who have made several suggestions, some good, others just WAY OUT there! lol

The online thing seems a good way to get started, so I signed up with Match.com. There is a guy, Mike, who "winked" at me. I will keep you posted on where it goes.

In the meantime, I am willing to meet friends of friends or take suggestions on how to "get out there".